Executive Leadership Communication
3 Day Program - $1,295.00
Being nice and personable are good qualities to have but not enough to inhabit the executive leadership space successfully. You must harness and capitalize on your strengths, develop a dynamic presence and operate with strategic influence so you are able to move others to action and deliver on results. In this program, we will help you explore what internal files might inhibit your success, provide you with templates and coaching to deliver messages effectively to a variety of audiences regardless of age.
It's important that you know what to think and how to think to communicate effectively with impact. In this program you will take on the role of an operational/strategic executive and will work with a team to think through what to say and how to say things as you practice strategies that align with metrics associated with these roles. You'll be given templates and tips on how to navigate executive leadership situations and receive coaching and feedback to improve, particularly when interacting with different age groups.
What You Will Learn
• How to Overcome Communication Behaviors That May be Holding You Back
• How to Hold a Results-Driven Conversation
• How to Deal with Push-back and Defensive Posturing in the Face of Change
• How to Engage in Change Leadership Coaching
• How to Engage in Storytelling that Inspire and Move People to Action
• How to Deliver a Clear Operational and Strategic Direction
• How to Deliver and Market a Change Message, Plus more!
Who Should Attend
Mid/Senior Managers, Directors or Individuals Transitioning into Executive or Similar Roles Operational and Strategic
Holiday Inn Sugarloaf